The Fordson E27N Major was an upgrade of the Fordson N, which was an upgrade of the original Fordson F. Post-World War II shortages delayed the development of an entirely new tractor. It was known as the Fordson Major until the E1A "New Major" was produced in 1953. The original engine was a 27 hp Ford 4-cyl petrol/TVO. Conversion to a 45 hp Perkins 6-cyl diesel first occurred in 1950. Approx. 7.5cm x 4cm x 4.5cm (3" x 1.5" x 1.75"). Comes mounted in an acrylic display case.