1/76 Auxiliary Fire Service 3-Piece (OX-AFS-Triple)
The Auxiliary Fire Service (AFS) was first formed in 1938 in Great Britain as part of Civil Defence Air raid precautions. The AFS was reformed in 1948 alongside the Civil Defence Corps. This 3-piece set consists of: 1 x Bedford Heavy Unit, 1 x Austin ATV, 1 x Coventry Climax pump. Each vehicle comes in an individual acrylic display case.